As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Heirloom Bush 200 Seeds, Small Red Beans, Mexican Red Beans/Chilli Beans, Pinkdose® BeansPinkdoseÂ
- Most likely numbers: annual. Brand: caribbeangarden, Country/Region of Manufacture: Mexico. Pattern: beans / pea / vegetable, Country of Manufacture: United States. Beans, mexican red beans / chili beans, small red beans, heirloom bush 200 seeds.
Habanero Orange 10 Chilli Seeds by CHILLIESontheWEBCHILLIESontheWEB
- Chilli either grown by ourselves or sourced from reputable farms for true seed. Grow in 2-5 litre pots depending on your space. Germinate in a heated propagator. Can be grown indoors with good air movement around the plant. Comprehensive growing guide and expert advice available.
3. Kraido Seeds
Kraido Chilli Spicy Hot Pepper Seeds Cayenne 50 Seeds Capsicum Annuum Grow Your Own Vegetable Whether Indoors in a Greenhouse or Outdoors in Garden or in Large Pots and Containers on a Sunny PatioKraido Seeds
- Adequate and steady irrigation is important for maximum fruit production and fruit size. Each plant will produce between 40-60 fruits, 000-50, which are 5. 7" long and 06" thin when fully developed and have a medium spicy taste 30, 000 SHU on the Scoville Scale.
It also adds a nice kick to egg dishes and dry-rubs for meat and seafood. Depending on growing conditions, seeds should germinate in 7-10 days. In cooking, just a pinch adds a sweet-spicy heat to an entire pot of beans, enchilada sauce, fried chicken, or even mac n’ cheese.
Very productive, self-pollinating chilli pepper that require a long growing season, and warm to hot temperatures for fruiting. An easy to grow chilli pepper variety, after starting off indoors, can be grown outdoors in garden or larger pots, that can be grown in pots in a greenhouse or, containers in a warm sunny spot.
In the packet you will get 50 seeds protected in a little aluminium foil sachet, with sow by date November 2025. While adding a tasty edge to meals, can help boost your metabolism for weight loss, suppress the appetite, compounds in cayenne pepper may help ease pain, burn calories, and relieve congestion.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Width||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
4. Jamieson Brothers
Premium Quality Seeds to Grow Your Own Food at Home, in The Garden Or at The Allotment, Jamieson Brothers® Chilli Jalapeno Vegetable Seeds Approx. 30 SeedsJamieson Brothers
- An ornamental chilli that produces green fruit which have a kick in flavour. Easily grown in pots, tubs, planters, baskets and grow bags. An excellent ingredient for cooking especially in curries and stir fries.
Premium chilli 'jalapeno' Vegetable Seeds picked especially fo your gardening enjoyment. Can be grown indoors, on balconies or in greenhouses.
5. Red Dragon Seeds
Poblano Chilli Seeds, Ancho Poblano Pepper Seeds, 10 Fresh SeedsRed Dragon Seeds
- Water: once the seed has sprouted, the root will already be 1 inch or longer so keeping the top of the soil moist is not so important. If you are starting your plants indoors, this is due to not enough light. A sign of this is yellowing leaves.
This is called "hardening off. Seed starter soil generally has little or no nutrients so you will need to start adding feed to the soil once the seedling has shown its first set of leaves or earlier. Give the first inch of soil a chance to dry out before watering more.
Light: just like any living plant, you might need to use grow lights until they are ready to go outdoors. They grow more slowly in cool months. Water in the morning or evening when it's cooler to avoid scorching leaves.
These peppers need warm, humid summers with temperatures ranging from 70 to 90°F. If your pepper plants have been indoors from seed they will need to gradually transition to the natural sun before they are moved outdoors. Soil & nutrients: use a good potting soil or seed starter soil. Poblano peppers can either be roasted and peeled or dried, at which point they're called ancho poblano. Poblano peppers are not very hot, and they are large with a heart-shaped profile.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
HOT Chilli Pepper, 20 Finest Seeds, Lemon Drop, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Light: greenhouse / Conservatory. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 70degrees F+. Spacing, plant: 24 inches. Planting Depth: 1/4in. Days to harvest: 75-100 Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.
Optimum soil temp. Keep moist. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. For germination: 70f+. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Days to germination: 10-21.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Ring of FIRE, HOT Chilli Pepper, Organic/BIO, 30 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Keep moist. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at a minimum temperature of 70-degrees F to maximise germination.
Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in a warm location with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface.
Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
HOT Chilli Pepper, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 50 Seeds, Habanero OrangePremier Seeds Direct
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. When 4-5 inches plant 18. Sow seeds 1/4.
Spacing, plant: 24 inches. For germination: 70 f+. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Days to germination: 10-21. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
Days to harvest: 85-95. Light: greenhouse / Conservatory. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Optimum soil temp. Planting Depth: 1/4in.